Our mission at Metcut is to provide our worldwide customers with accurate, reliable, and ingenious materials evaluation and specimen preparation services. We are a full-service firm with significant, world-leading experience in testing materials – metals, intermetallics, composites, ceramics, and coatings – and in evaluating structural behavior.
Join our team of skilled engineers, technicians, machinists and other professionals working together to provide support to our worldwide customers’ success.
What Our Employees are Saying
All positions at the Metcut Corporation require access to information or technology that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and other US government security regulations. These laws do no permit access rights to non-US Citizens or other unauthorized individuals. Therefore, presently all applicants must be US citizens or US Permanent Residents (green card holders) and/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements for access rights to be considered for a position.
The Metcut Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to providing employment, training, compensation, transfer and promotion opportunities, and other aspects of employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status or any other legally protected status.
We, at the Metcut Corporation, recognize the pressures and challenges employees face when trying to balance their work and home lives. We also understand that our employees are better able to meet the demands of their jobs when their own personal and family needs are met. We value the time employees commit to our organization and we offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
Employee Insurance Options
- Health Insurance (High Deductible & PPO Options)
- Dental Insurance with Orthodontia Coverage
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance (Employer Paid and Voluntary)
- Critical Illness & Accident Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Coverage
Wellness & Employee Assistance
- Employee Assistance Programs with Free Counseling
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Biometric Screenings
- Healthy Lunch and Learns
Saving for Retirement
- 401K Retirement Plans (traditional and Roth)
- Employer Matching on 401K Contributions (Immediate Vesting)
- Company Stock (ESOP Contributions)
Tax Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dependent Care
- Health Care
- Limited (Dental & Vision)
- Health Savings Account
Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement & Jury Duty Pay
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Company Paid Long Term Disability